Tuesday, August 12, 2008

summer flowers

Hi everybody,

We went to Mesa Arizona over the weekend to visit with dear friends and attend the Rubber Stamp & Scrapbook Expo. I was so happy to meet you all during our make & take in the Sunday International booth. We released my brand new Cloisonne Vase stamp at the expo. Thanks to all who bought one!! Here's a summery card I made with the stamp. As you can see, I stamped the vase with black dye ink onto pale green cardstock and stippled some rose colored ink over it. I cut the vase in two pieces (I cut the arms off!) and layered them on a black background adding some punched flowers to the bowl. The tall jar in the back is the bottom part of the vase turned upside down. I'm having fun playing with this one, hope you will too.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

sandyh said...

oooh mike! love the new vase!
sandyh