Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Makin' copies

 
My friend Sue Ingram and I were having lunch with a few ladies between my classes last Saturday at Scrappin' In The Hills in Anaheim. The subject of time management came up. In our mutual paper crafting worlds we agreed that lots of our time is devoted to making class samples and preparing kits. We joked that we needed clones! Here are some samples I made today. In November and December I'll be giving card making classes all around Southern California using a quilted Japanese Washi Paper technique. I thought they looked cool (hot?) all together. Check out my schedule for times and locations and please visit SuzieQ at www.suzieqpapercrafts.com
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Hetty said...

What lovely cards! Wish I could attend the class! Your washi paper is lovely.

Daria said...

These are so elegant and beautiful! I bought a small kit once so I could try this out, but it still remains unopened. These cards have me wondering where I put it. Thank you for sharing so many of your beautiful artwork.