Sunday, October 17, 2010

Creation Destination!

 
Here's the gang at the first annual Creation Destination! event held this past Friday thru Sunday.
We had such a good time. Suzie Ingram and I put the ladies thru their
paces with lots of paper crafting well into the wee hours! We send
our sincere thank you to each and every one of you for making our
weekend so much fun. Special thanks to my wife Carla for making it
all run so smoothly - I couldn't do it without you.
Hope to see you all again next year!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

HappyStamper said...

Hello Michael!

This was my 1st Event and it was AWESOME! I learned new things, had fun + made new friends! Everyone on my table was friendly, helpful, sharing, it was unbelievable! I can't wait until next year! Thank you! Sandra

Anonymous said...

Let's try be reasonable.

sandyh said...

i was on the east coast at this time and had to miss out! boo-hoo for me!
but next year, i will make a point of coming down to so. cal.