Here is the treat box for you to print.
1. I randomly stamped my Jackie-lantern all over a sheet of orange 8 1/2" X 11" card stock with a darker orange dye ink.
2. I put the Halloween Treat Box template on my flatbed scanner and inserted the randomly stamped orange card stock into the paper loading area with the stamped side up.
3. Press "color copy" on your copier. You should end up with the Jackie-lanterns on one side and the box template on the other.
4. Using a Sepia colored ink pad a added the ink directly to the lanterns from the pad.
5. I used a black Sharpie pen and a copper Sharpie to added random dots between the pumpkins.
6. Scissor cut the template out.
7. Cut slots where indicated. (It is optional to punch out the holes in the round ends, I did not, I did punch a hole in the Happy Halloween banner)
7 Bring the two round ends together and insert them through one slot and then the other slot to close the box.
8. Tie yarn and raffia around the base of the round tops and thread the banner on the raffia and tie a knot.
9. Add some cats or crows or spiders to the round top using my Spooky Silhouettes die cutters.
10. Add anything else you want to make it your style.
Now hop on over to Hetty's blog for more Halloween fun. http://craftchaos.blogspot.com/