Monday, November 2, 2009

Autumn?

 
Autumn in Southern California is subtle to say the least. The biggest indicator of the season's changing is going off daylight savings time! Yesterday we had a beautiful sunny day to watch the Chargers beat the Raiders(13th time in a row!)and by 4:30 the sun was going down. Must be Autumn! Here's a picture of what I did with the paper leaves I made for our Monday Moments project at EnjoyMichaelStrongStamps yahoo group. I just attached them to a couple of those electric candles that flicker like the real thing.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Daria said...

This is beautiful, Michael. Thank you for the tutorial. I'm surprised to see that there are no comments. I wonder if that is because the tutorial is separated into so many different posts that people aren't sure where to leave one.

In any case, I'm sure this project is a huge hit!

Dog_Toes said...

They look really easy to make, and the effect is gorgeous. Thank you for your creative inspiration.