Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Simple Stained Glass look

 
Here's a super simple way to get a stained glass look for your stamped images. You will need glossy white cardstock, permanent black ink, alcohol ink in two colors, alcohol blending solution and an ink applicator. I got all the ink products at Michael's Craft Store. For my card, I stamped the Cloisonne Fan three times using black ink. I squeezed a small amount of two colors of alcohol ink onto the applicator pad adding an equal amount of the blending solution between the two colors. I dabbed the colors onto the fans, cut them out and attached them to a glossy black card. It took me about five minutes to get a pretty spectacular look. Experiment and have fun!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Capescrapper said...

GORGEOUS!

Muggy2 said...

Great tutorial - thanks! You are a wonderful teacher!