Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Card Challenge #4: Metamorphosis

Hi everyone,

Our next card challenge is inspired by Hetty and one of the Happy New Year card winners, Inge Postma. Hetty is always turning one of my stamps into something new and Inge used my butterfly stamp on her card entry. She turned each of the butterfly's wings into a cute little bird.

Here's your challenge: use any MSRS stamp you may own, use any colors you like and add any embellishments you want. The challenge for you will be to find a way to make one of my images into something other than what it appears to be, metamorphosis! The deadline is January 31. Three winners will get to choose any MSRS they want as a prize. Have fun and good luck!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hopefully I have met your challenge! I have posted my entry on my blog, not sure where I had to put it for you, this is my first time doing a challenge on your site.
Hope you like it!
Linda
http://lfcards.blogspot.com

CraftyRia said...

Here is a link to my card for this challenge: http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w283/craftyria/January/IMG_3005.jpg

I also posted it in the photo album in the Yaloo group.